- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ / entertainment area
- Close to CBD
- Close to French Embassy
- EDC and Water State rates
- Fully furnished
- High ceilings
- Natural light
- Off-street parking
- TV Cable
- Washing machine
Located in Borey Sopheak Mongkul in the increasingly popular area of Chroy Changvar is this cheerful 4-bedroom villa now available for rent near the Japanese Bridge and the French Embassy.
Coming fully furnished, this home is comprised of a series of large and comfortable living spaces: a true retreat from the city.
Chroy Changvar villa features:
- Street access in a quiet and secure gated community with 24-hour security
- Off-street parking
- Air-conditioning and hot water
- Refrigerator and washing machine
- Kitchen with loads of space and storage
- Electricity and water (State rates)
- New furniture and mattresses
Property ID: CJV.PL4
Does this villa interest you?
Does this location or property type interest you?
Send a message by completing the form below to schedule a FREE viewing.
We have an apartment, office or villa for rent or sale in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Kampot or Sihanoukville for you.
Renting made easy
Phnom Penh real estate, especially the rental market, is not easy to navigate around as there’s a lot on offer and prices vary depending on where, when and what you are looking for.
The city offers a range of properties, so it is important you know what is available.
Covid made things difficult for everyone and all over Phnom Penh, people started negotiating heavily.
Although there is some residual goodwill, much has gone and prices are now close to pre-pandemic levels. Don’t expect real estate miracles any more!
There are essentially four types of rental options (Khmer style shop house, renovated shop house, western apartment, condo / serviced apartment) each with a distinct feature and price tag, depending on location…
Chroy Changvar on the Mekong River
According to the World Bank successful economies are highly urban. Countries with similar GDP to Cambodia (e.g. Bangladesh and Kyrgyzstan) have rates at 35%.
In Cambodia 21% are in urban areas, predicted to rise to 36% by 2050.
Phnom Penh has 2 million+ people and the nation’s fastest growing city.
Good planning is helping mitigate congestion and locations previously overlooked are now getting more attention.
Areas like this offer suitable living environments near the city centre. The Japanese Friendship bridge reopened in 2019 following renovations.
Crossing the Tonle Sap river, it connects with Daun Penh. 971m long and 13.8m wide, built in 1963 with a grant from Japan.
Now open, this neighborhood is much closer to the city centre.
Special Economic Zones show how phased land-use helps the city extend. Development in Kandal Province, Chbar Ampov and Russey Keo are doing similar.
Phnom Penh’s growth and continued investment offer good opportunities so now is a good time for you to look before everyone else does!
Our guide to paying bills:
Abode guide to paying utility bills… why bother?
Abode Real Estate receives many inquiries about the process of paying bills in Phnom Penh, so here is a quick 2022 guide to help you.
- Pay bills on time. Reconnections are time consuming and costly
- Check addresses and account names are correct before paying
- Be familiar with where bills are placed – sometimes you will find them in unusual places!
- EDC bills are issued every month on the same date, so keep a lookout!
- Water bills are issued every 2 months – again keep a lookout for them
- Once a bill’s due date expired you cannot pay by App, instead, you have a few days’ grace to pay in the offices (see slides 2 & 3)
- Bills can be paid at Wing outlets (almost on every street)
- It may be a good idea to pay extra on your water bill to avoid disconnections
- EDC reconnections usually take <2 working days and cost $2.50
- Water reconnections usually take <2 working days $15.25
- Don’t expect action on weekends and certainly not on holidays
- EDC website: https://www.edc.com.kh/index.php
- PPWSA website: http://www.ppwsa.com.kh/en/
We’re on Google
- ID: 30633
- Published: November 15, 2023
- Last Update: November 15, 2023
- Views: 67