- Property type: Villa / House
- Offer type: For Sale
- City: Phnom Penh
- Neighborhood: Chroy Changvar
- Original Property ID: CJV.GC6
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Property size: 350 m²
- 24 Hour Security
- Air-Conditioning connection
- Close to CBD
- Close to French Embassy
- EDC and Water State rates
- High ceilings
- Highway access
- Natural light
- Northern orientation
- Off-street parking
- Walk in Wardrobe
Deep in the heart of the secure community of Borey Grand Chroy Changvar on National Road 6 is this elegant 4 bedroom luxury villa for sale.
Everything about this stately home breathes comfort, peace and space. This is evident as soon as you arrive at the shaded front garden and enter the large open plan living area.
The separate dining room and kitchen are at the rear of the ground floor with a guest bedroom / office in a side wing. A grand staircase leads to the upper floor with a large landing (living area with balcony) and 3 bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom.
The master bedroom has a walk through wardrobe, bathroom and balcony.
This magnificent villa will be a pleasure to come home to and suit a medium family or professional couple who love to entertain!
Being a prime location, the new owner can share the local advantages:
- Quality education (Norton Uni, Royal Uni of Fine Art, and AIS)
- Top medical facilities (Sunrise Japan and Calmette hospitals)
- Leisure options (Safari World, water parks, Sokha Hotel and more)
- Sporting venues (under construction for the 2023 SE Asian Games)
- Nearby attractions (AEON Mall, Yang’s Shopping Centre, and Riverside)
Elegant villa features:
- 24 hour security (at main entrance) with a strong sense of community with locals
- Large open plan living areas with high ceilings
- Separate dining area
- Separate kitchen area with lots of storage
- Air-conditioning connections
- Hot water connections
- Built in storage throughout
- Off street parking (car and moto)
- Private courtyard
- Pleasant garden setting
- Multiple balconies with different vistas
- EDC and water (State rates)
- Hard title
Original ID: CJV.GC6
Does this interest you?
Does this location or property type interest you? Send a message by completing the form below to schedule a FREE viewing. We have an apartment, office or villa for rent or sale in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Kampot or Sihanoukville for you.
Chroy Changvar : forgotten, outlying, expanding
According to the World Bank healthy economies tend to be highly urban. Countries with similar GDP to Cambodia (such as Bangladesh) have rates at around 35%. In Cambodia 21% are in urban areas, but this is predicted to rise to 36% by 2050.
Phnom Penh has 2 million+ people and the nation’s fastest growing city. Good planning is helping ease congestion and locations previously ignored are now getting more attention. Areas like Chroy Changvar offer good living environments near the city centre.
Chroy Changvar Bridge reopened in 2019 following renovations. Crossing the Tonle Sap river, it connects with Daun Penh. 971m long and 13.8m wide, built in 1963 with a grant from Japan. Now fully functional, Chroy Changvar is much closer to the city centre.
Special Economic Zones show how phased land use helps the city extend. Development in Kandal Province, Chbar Ampov and Russey Keo are doing similar. Phnom Penh’s growth and continued investment offer good opportunities so now is a good time for you to look before everyone else does!
Post Covid, 2022 and a brave new normal
There is some doubt as to what a post Covid world will look like even though many say things will be back to a brave new ‘normal’ by the end of 2022.
It is widely known that the pandemic changed consumer behavior and spending habits enormously. The suspension of regional and international travel, for instance, directly impacted retail, tourism and hospitality sectors across the globe. This led to a rise in online shopping and entertainment platforms and is likely to create long-term effects on retail markets and eventually real estate. READ MORE
Check us out on Google
- ID: 5582
- Published: July 3, 2022
- Last Update: August 15, 2022
- Views: 835