- Property type: Villa / House
- Offer type: For Rent
- City: Phnom Penh
- Neighborhood: Sen Sok
- Original Property ID: SS.C1
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 7
- Property size: 600 m²
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ / entertainment area
- City views
- Close to Aeon 2
- Close to schools
- EDC and Water State rates
- Fully furnished
- Fully renovated
- High ceilings
- Hot water
- Large open plan spaces
- Natural light
- Off-street parking
- Roof terrace
- Washing machine
This magnificent 5-bedroom luxury villa with huge living spaces, a private yard, and a roof terrace with city views near AEON 2 is now available for rent.
This grand home breathes comfort, privacy and space, evident as soon as you enter the large paved front garden area.
The 2-room kitchen is well-planned and finished in a western/Khmer style with indoor and outdoor cooking areas.
A grand wooden staircase connects each floor with the ground floor housing the kitchen, dining and living areas. The first floor with 3 large bedrooms, ensuite bathrooms and office.
The second floor has a large bedroom, ensuite bathroom and a large private roof terrace.
This magnificent villa will be a pleasure to come home to and suit a medium-sized family or professional couple who love to entertain!
- Open plan living / dining and kitchen area
- Air-conditioning / hot water
- Western kitchen with large refrigerator and plenty of storage
- Off-street covered parking (car and moto)
- EDC and water (State rates)
- Fully furnished
Original ID: SS.C1
Does this AEON 2 villa interest you?
Does this location or property type interest you?
Send us a message by filling out the contact form below to schedule a FREE viewing.
We have apartments, condos, office spaces, land for rent or for sale in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Kampot and Sihanoukville.
About Sen Sok:
Sen Sok district was formerly part of Kandal province but was absorbed into Phnom Penh’s expansion.
Sen Sok was also created through the merger of three Sangkats (Khmuonh, Phnom Penh Thmei and Tuek Thla).
The area is home to about 10% of the city’s population, located in the northwest which is a fast growing region of development.
Now on offer in the area are many high-profile projects, such as AEON 2, Global House and Makro and a plethora of mixed development projects and boreys.
About Toul Kork (near Sen Sok)
Toul Kork (or TK as it is locally known) lies in the north and northwest of Phnom Penh cut by Russian Boulevard from the CBD.
Now its northern area is far more affluent houses similarly priced to those in town.
Toul Kork (shortened to TK) literally means ‘ground hill’ in Khmer.
It is located to the north of the city centre, including the areas around Boeung Kak Lake and the areas further to the west.
Not being in the city, TK is good for people wanting a quiet life.
It has a mix of properties on wide roads, giving it a spacious suburban feel.
Now it has a more commercial feel, joining Tonle Bassac, Daun Penh and BKK.
It now boasts an increased number of commercial activities and is a good housing option.
TK has many condo developments with supermarkets, hospitals, schools, restaurants and coffee shops. AEON Mall 2, the country’s 2nd international mall 15 minutes away.
There are many institutions and businesses in TK including RUPP, IFL, Institute of Technology, Pannasastra, Tax Dept and Ministry of Labour.
Despite many completed and ‘in construction’ high rises, villas and gated communities dominate the area.
Wealthy Cambodian families like to live in or near TK. As affluence has grown, the area has birthed many retail shops.
TK Avenue (the first international style complex) and Phnom Penh City Centre Mall are 2 examples.
Boeung Kak and Camko City also feature large scale housing and commercial spaces.
South TK has mainly low rise properties mostly owned and occupied by locals.
How to minimize your expenses
It makes sense to review your expenses and identify how to minimize your unnecessary spending.
Here are some suggestions to show you how to look after you, your finances AND the planet.
Simple tips on how to minimize expenses:
- Pay bills on time. Reconnections are time consuming and costly
- Check addresses and account names are correct before paying
- Be familiar with where bills are placed – sometimes you will find them in unusual places!
- EDC bills are issued every month on the same date, so keep a lookout!
- Water bills are issued every 2 months – again keep a lookout for them
- Once a bill’s due date expired you cannot pay by App, instead, you have a few days’ grace to pay in the offices (see slides 2 & 3).
- Bills can be paid at Wing outlets (almost on every street)
- It may be a good idea to pay extra on your water bill to avoid disconnections
- EDC reconnections usually take <2 working days and cost $2.50
- Water reconnections usually take <2 working days $15.25
- Don’t expect action on weekends and certainly not on holidays
- EDC website: https://www.edc.com.kh/index.php
- PPWSA website: http://www.ppwsa.com.kh/en/
Check us out on Google
Phnom Penh real estate market in 2021
- ID: 24741
- Published: May 25, 2023
- Last Update: May 25, 2023
- Views: 12