Abode is proud to present this unique opportunity: a 53-hectare land and business opportunity for sale Pursat province, central Cambodia.
The property has multimodal logistics access— 180km to Phnom Penh, 150 km from Battambang, 230 km from Thai Border, 285 km to Koh Kong port, 30 km from Krakor on NR 5 and 15 km to main Cambodian rail line at Bamnak.
- Sale price includes – Hard titles, resistivity survey, water analysis and 4 drilling wells
- 53 hectares with 4 registered hard titles (available on request)
- Bordered by a 450m mountain on the eastern side (Phnom Okley) in Pursat Province, Krakor District
- Pursat province identified as a strategic green destination by the government for 2023-2030
- This land has large and high-quality silica mineral water reserves for still or sparkling water
- 2023 Cambodia’s bottled water market is $183M with an expected annual growth of 5.68% (2023-2030)
- 2023 Cambodia’s average bottled water consumption is 23.18L/inhabitant
- Cambodian GDP $2000$/capita with an expected economic growth rate of 6%/year (2023-2030)
- 2023 Cambodia’s premium mineral water market is $50M with 10% annual growth (2023-2030)
Surveys and water analyses:
- An SWST resistivity survey found good potential for premium quality mineral water from large underground water reserves on the property.
- 4 drilling wells (at 150m depth) revealed premium quality aquifer mineral water resources with indicative water flow rates of >15m3/hour.
- An ALS Singapore analysis confirmed the presence of unique mineral water containing major minerals, such as silica. According to several studies, 30mg daily consumption of dissolved silica can reduce Alzheimer’s disease by removing aluminum/lead from human brain.
- Comparisons with industry competitors are shown below:
Original ID: PUR.A1
Does this land interest you?
Does this location or property type interest you?
Send us a message by filling out the form below to schedule a FREE viewing.
We have apartments, condos, office spaces and land in many locations all over Cambodia.
About Pursat Province
Pursat province in Cambodia is a hidden gem that offers unique and memorable experiences, from its stunning natural landscapes to its rich history and cultural diversity, there is something for everyone.
Natural Beauty of Pursat Province
Pursat province is blessed with natural beauty from lush green rice fields to serene rivers and waterfalls, the province is a haven for nature lovers.
Bokor National Park, one of the province’s most popular attractions, offers breathtaking views, dense forests, and a chance to spot unique wildlife.
Whether you are an avid hiker or simply seeking tranquillity, Pursat province has plenty to offer.
Rich History and Cultural Diversity
Pursat province is steeped in history, and exploring its heritage sites is a must-do for history enthusiasts.
Prasat Phnom Banan, an ancient temple dating back to the 11th century, is a testament to the province’s rich cultural heritage.
Here, you can immerse yourself in the history of Cambodia and marvel at the intricate architecture.
Additionally, Pursat province is home to several ethnic minority groups, each with its own distinct traditions and customs.
Immerse yourself in their vibrant culture and experience firsthand the warmth and hospitality of the locals.
If you love stunning waterfalls, look no further than Pursat with its abundance of rivers and streams, the province is home to several magnificent waterfalls.
Veal Veng, a popular waterfall in the province, offers a serene and picturesque setting, perfect for a relaxing day trip.
Authentic Khmer Cuisine
No visit to Pursat province would be complete without indulging in authentic Khmer cuisine as the province boasts a wide array of traditional dishes.
From the famous fish amok, a fragrant curry steamed in banana leaves, to the savory beef lok lak, a stir-fried beef dish served with rice, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Don’t forget to try out the local street food with delicious treats like num banh chok, a traditional Khmer noodle dish, and fresh tropical fruits.
Local Art and Handicrafts
Pursat province is renowned for its skilled artisans and exquisite handicrafts.
Visit the local markets and you’ll find a treasure trove of handmade items, ranging from intricately woven silk scarves to beautifully carved wooden sculptures.
Supporting local artisans not only allows you to take home unique souvenirs but helps to preserve the traditional crafts of the region.
Pursat province in Cambodia is a destination that has it all–natural beauty, rich history, cultural diversity, delicious cuisine, and unique handicrafts.
Whether you’re seeking adventure, relaxation, or an immersive cultural experience, Pursat province has something for everyone.
Good guide to investing in Cambodia
Here is a good guide to investing in Cambodia that should steer you away from total financial disaster.
The real estate market in Cambodia is extremely varied, more so than most countries, which can make investing either a smooth journey or a rocky one.
What separates a successful from unsuccessful investor is not pure luck, as many think, but the ability to recognise and avoid mistakes.
Investing in Cambodia is no different, so here are some things to consider before you part with your hard-earned cash.
Post Covid, 2022 and a brave new normal
There is some doubt as to what a post Covid world will look like even though many say things will be back to a brave new ‘normal’ by the end of 2022.
It is widely known that the pandemic changed consumer behavior and spending habits enormously.
The suspension of regional and international travel, for instance, directly impacted retail, tourism and hospitality sectors across the globe.
This led to a rise in online shopping and entertainment platforms and is likely to create long-term effects on retail markets and eventually real estate.
Check us out on Google
- ID: 30902
- Published: November 30, 2023
- Last Update: November 30, 2023
- Views: 164