- Property type: Land parcel
- Offer type: For Sale
- City: Sihanoukville
- Neighborhood: Kampot , Sihanoukville
- Original Property ID: KAM.A17
- Property size: 1070000 m²
- Airport proximity
- Beach proximity
- Development potential
- Mountain views
- Road access
- southern orientation
- Tourism location
Abode Real Estate is proud to offer you for sale this prime piece of fertile land – a special plantation investment opportunity (currently $19/sqm) located at the foot of Mt Bokor, near Kampot, Sihanoukville province.
It is on 107 hectare hard title property about 20 mins from the airport, 35 mins from the seaport and 30 mins from Kampot port. This turnkey set up is perfect if you want to own an organic farm or want to create an eco friendly residential project.
Plantation key features:
- Natural waterway | 10 reservoirs | 7 deep water wells
- 2 hen layer houses | 3 chick brooding / rearing house | 7 broiler chicken houses
- Integrated rice/duck farming with 1 duck brooding house | 3 duck grow houses
- 100 sow breeding house | 1,000 head roast pig grow house
- 5 rice growing areas | 4 corn growing areas for animal feed
- Electric power lines | back up generator
- Equipment warehouse
- 200 pig fattening | feed warehouse
- 2 40-ft container homes | 1 20-ft office container
Plantings in detail:
- 30,000 hybrid acacia
- 250 Musang King durian
- 4,000 coconut
- 3,000 jackfruit
- 2,500 areca nut
- 1,400 orange | 2,551 tangerine | 82 lemon
- 768 lime
- 1,158 rambutan
- 906 longan
- 190 avocado
- 110 lychee
- 6,400 lemon grass
- 500 teak and 250 rosewood trees
Accessing Special plantation for sale from Phnom Penh and Sihanoukville
Road 3 upgrade and the Phnom Penh – Sihanoukville Expressway are almost complete, so travel time to and from Phnom Penh will be 2 hours, making this a perfect weekend destination with Kampot just over 40 mins away.
We invite you to consider this offer and grab it before it is too late. Land values in this area are rising steadily, so this price will not last for long.
Original ID: KAM.A17
About Kampong Som
Sihanoukville (Kampong Som) is a coastal city and capital with the same name. It is located in the country’s south west on the Gulf of Thailand. The city is surrounded by beaches and marsh lands bordering Ream National Park.
The city has one navigable river, the Ou Trojak Jet running from Otres Pagoda to Otres. A number of islands are nearby which have seen recent development.
In the last few years, the area has seen unprecedented levels of Chinese investment with around 100 casinos opening up in the city. The city’s profile has changed significantly with thousands of mainland Chinese workers, developers and investors settling there.
In 2019 nearly 80,000 Chinese lived in Sihanoukville (90% of the city’s expat population) making it a major city in China’s One Belt One Road Initiative.
Phnom Penh Sihanoukville Expressway (PP – SHK Expressway)
When operational in 2023, the Expressway will be the largest in the country, providing a fast link between the two cities.
- PROJECT TYPE: 2 + 2 lane Expressway
- MAX SPEED: 100 km/h
- LENGTH: 190 km
- WIDTH: 24.5 metres
- DEVELOPER: China Road & Bridge Corporation (CRBC)
Feasibility study completed by JICA 2006 – 2018 and construction started in 2019. The road starts at Tomnup Kob Srov Road in Phnom Penh, runs along the west side of NR 4 to Chbar Mon. There it crosses over NR 4 and continues along its east side to Sihanoukville.
The project includes 89 bridges, 4 rest stops, petrol stations and crash barriers for convenience and safety.
Project cost US$2B – partnership with CRBC and the governments of Cambodia and China. The China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC) is the principle contractor and ongoing costs will come from road users via toll booths.
- Link between the capital and main seaport
- Reduce transport time by 50% to 2½ hours
- Ease traffic flow on NR 4 and enhance safety
- Create 6,000 construction jobs and 2,000 operations jobs
According to the Tourism Infrastructure Project, tourism – specifically Kampot, Kep and Koh Kong – is expected to increase 500% by 2025.
Further, the Government’s Tourism aims to enhance (i) travel connections; (ii) product development; (iii) tourist safety; (iv) marketing; (v) the business environment; and (v) HR development.
Drone footage of Kampot (Jeff Perigois)
Check us out on Google
- ID: 5611
- Published: August 14, 2022
- Last Update: March 10, 2023
- Views: 872