- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Backup generator
- BBQ / entertainment area
- CCTV security
- City views
- Close to CBD
- Close to French Embassy
- Close to schools
- Contemporary design
- Elevator access
- Fire alarms
- Fitness Centre
- Fully furnished
- Hot water
- housekeeping service
- Large open plan spaces
- Large reception area
- Natural light
- Off-street parking
- Roof terrace
- Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Washing machine
Located on the Phnom Penh riverfront in Chroy Changvar is this beautifully appointed serviced 1, 2, 3 or 4-bedroom apartment for rent offering all mod-cons to professional clientele.
From the moment you step into this ultra-modern building, you will feel special; like a 5-star hotel guest, a feeling that will remain the whole time you live here.
Each individual apartment has its own private balcony, is fully furnished and is fully equipped with no detail untouched.
All you have to do is move in!
- 10% VAT and 2% Accommodation Tax
- Fully furnished
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle service city centre/shopping mall
- Car park / 24-hour security
- Electricity: 750 Riels/Kwh (studio & 1 BR), 1000 Riels/Kwh (2 BR) and 1250 Riels/Kwh (3 BR) – over-usage charge 1000 Riels will be charged per Kwh)
- High-speed internet/cable TV
- Complementary airport transfer (subject to availability)
- Twice weekly cleaning services
- Free use of infinity pool, tennis court, gym, sky lounge, free coffee, sunset garden and kids’ playhouse.
- Special leasing offers: 10% off 1-2 mth lease, 20% off 3-5 mth lease, 30% off 6 mnths+ lease
- Studio Apartments start from USD1,080 to USD1,170 per month
- 1-Bedroom start from USD1,350 to USD1,590 per month.
- 2-Bedroom start from USD1,700 to USD2,200 per month.
- 3-Bedroom start from USD2,250 to USD2,900 per month.
- 4-Bedroom start from USD3,000 to USD3,300 per month.
Original ID: CC1.E2
Does this apartment interest you?
Does this location or property type interest you?
Send a message by completing the form below to schedule a FREE viewing.
We have an apartment, office or villa for rent or sale in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Kampot or Sihanoukville for you.
Renting made easy
Phnom Penh real estate, especially the rental market, is not easy to navigate around as there’s a lot on offer and prices vary depending on where, when and what you are looking for.
The city offers a range of properties, so it is important you know what is available.
Covid made things difficult for everyone and all over Phnom Penh, people started negotiating heavily. Although there is some residual goodwill, much has gone and prices are now close to pre-pandemic levels. Don’t expect real estate miracles any more!
There are many types of rental options (Villas, borey, Khmer style shop house, renovated shop house, western apartment, condo / serviced apartment) each with a distinct feature and price tag, depending on location…
Chroy Changvar on the Mekong
According to the World Bank successful economies are highly urban. Countries with similar GDP to Cambodia (e.g. Bangladesh and Kyrgyzstan) have rates at 35%.
In Cambodia 21% are in urban areas, predicted to rise to 36% by 2050. Phnom Penh has 2 million+ people and the nation’s fastest growing city.
Good planning is helping mitigate congestion and locations previously overlooked are now getting more attention.
Areas like this offer suitable living environments near the city centre. The Japanese Friendship bridge reopened in 2019 following renovations.
Crossing the Tonle Sap river, it connects with Daun Penh. 971m long and 13.8m wide, built in 1963 with a grant from Japan.
Now open, this neighborhood is much closer to the city centre. Special Economic Zones show how phased land-use helps the city extend.
Development in Kandal Province, Chbar Ampov and Russey Keo are doing similar.
Phnom Penh’s growth and continued investment offer good opportunities so now is a good time for you to look before everyone else does!
Guide to paying bills:
Abode guide to paying utility bills… why bother?
Abode Real Estate receives many inquiries about the process of paying bills in Phnom Penh, so here is a quick 2022 guide to help you.
- Pay bills on time. Reconnections are time consuming and costly
- Check addresses and account names are correct before paying
- Be familiar with where bills are placed – sometimes you will find them in unusual places!
- EDC bills are issued every month on the same date, so keep a lookout!
- Water bills are issued every 2 months – again keep a lookout for them
- Once a bill’s due date expired you cannot pay by App, instead, you have a few days’ grace to pay in the offices (see slides 2 & 3)
- Bills can be paid at Wing outlets (almost on every street)
- It may be a good idea to pay extra on your water bill to avoid disconnections
- EDC reconnections usually take <2 working days and cost $2.50
- Water reconnections usually take <2 working days $15.25
- Don’t expect action on weekends and certainly not on holidays
- EDC website: https://www.edc.com.kh/index.php
- PPWSA website: http://www.ppwsa.com.kh/en/
We’re on Google
- ID: 27651
- Published: August 22, 2023
- Last Update: August 22, 2023
- Views: 86