- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- City views
- Close to embassies
- Close to Russian Market
- Close to schools
- Elevator access
- Fire alarms
- Fitness Centre
- Fully furnished
- Natural light
- Roof terrace
- Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Washing machine
This 1 bedroom serviced apartment, perfect a professional couple, is now available for rent in up and coming Boeung Tumpun near the major schools, embassies and a short drive to BKK, National Road 1 and Hun Sen Boulevard.
Serviced apartment features:
- Generous sized bedroom
- Large living room
- Large open plan kitchen / dining / living area
- Private balcony with city views
- Includes management fees
- Swimming pool / gym / steam room
- Cable TV / internet
- Housekeeping 2 x weekly
- 24-hour security / CCTV
- Back-up generator
- Rooftop garden and reception facilities
- Smoke / heat detectors and other emergency features
- EDC ($0.25/kwH) and water ($0.55/m3)
Property ID: BTP.CT6
Does this interest you?
Does this location or property type interest you? Send us a message by filling out the contact form below to schedule a FREE viewing. Abode has apartments, condos, office spaces in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Kampot and Sihanoukville.
About Russian Market area:
The busy districts surrounding Russian Market (Tuol Tompong and Boeung Tompong) are some of the best in Phnom Penh for tourists and locals alike. Its name harks back to the large Russian expat population back in the 1980s.
In the market, you will find many souvenirs like silk cloth and scarves from the provinces, stone carvings and other religious icons, western and local handbags and branded clothing from local factories. Further inside is an array of fresh food – fruit, veg, seafood and fish. There are also items like lamps, wood carvings, fabrics and kitchen wares. At night there are many restaurants serving freshly grilled seafood.
Budget accommodation centres around the market and pagoda. Nearby you will find many retail outlets catering to foreigners like – Zando, Sundown, Brand Collection, Starbucks and Amazon Cafe. On virtually every corner there is a pub or bar where you can find anything from cheap beer to high end wines and cocktails.
If you live around Russian Market, you will be close to everything.
Renting made easy
Phnom Penh real estate, especially the rental market, is not easy to navigate around as there’s a lot on offer and prices vary depending on where, when and what you are looking for. The city offers a range of properties, so it is important you know what is available.
Covid made things difficult for everyone and all over Phnom Penh, people started negotiating heavily. Although there is some residual goodwill, much has gone and prices are now close to pre-pandemic levels. Don’t expect real estate miracles any more!
There are essentially four types of rental options (Khmer style shop house, renovated shop house, western apartment, condo / serviced apartment) each with a distinct feature and price tag, depending on location… READ ON
Our guide to paying bills:
Abode guide to paying utility bills… why bother? Abode Real Estate receives many inquiries about the process of paying bills in Phnom Penh, so here is a quick 2022 guide to help you.
- Pay bills on time. Reconnections are time consuming and costly
- Check addresses and account names are correct before paying
- Be familiar with where bills are placed – sometimes you will find them in unusual places!
- EDC bills are issued every month on the same date, so keep a lookout!
- Water bills are issued every 2 months – again keep a lookout for them
- Once a bill’s due date expired you cannot pay by App, instead, you have a few days’ grace to pay in the offices (see slides 2 & 3).
- Bills can be paid at Wing outlets (almost on every street)
- It may be a good idea to pay extra on your water bill to avoid disconnections
- EDC reconnections usually take <2 working days and cost $2.50
- Water reconnections usually take <2 working days $15.25
- Don’t expect action on weekends and certainly not on holidays
- EDC website: https://www.edc.com.kh/index.php
- PPWSA website: http://www.ppwsa.com.kh/en/
Check us out on Google
- ID: 9563
- Published: July 20, 2022
- Last Update: August 14, 2022
- Views: 1224