- Property type: Apartment
- Offer type: For Sale
- City: Phnom Penh
- Neighborhood: 7 Makara
- Original Property ID: MAK.A8
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property size: 110 m²
- Air Conditioning
- EDC and Water State rates
- Fully furnished
- High ceilings
- Hot water
- Natural light
- Washing machine
This nicely designed and modern 4th floor duplex apartment is now available for sale in a safe, local community near Orussey Market, Prampi Makara in central Phnom Penh.
It shares a stairwell with other foreigners and has a French-Khmer design flavor. Plumbing and electrics are good quality and the apartment is a light and airy living space.
Located in the epi centre of Phnom Penh, close to Orussey Market, Central Market, Vattanac Tower and Riverside it is in one of the best spots in town.
Duplex apartment features:
- Access from narrow street with colorful community market stalls by day
- 2 large bedrooms / 3 modern bathrooms / WC
- Private and safe terrace on the lower floor with westerly city views
- Master bedroom with large en-suite bathroom and walk through wardrobe
- A/C and hot water (with good water pressure)
- Oven, refrigerator and washing machine
- Built-in closets
- A selection of nearby secure moto parking spots
- Located near Monyvong Boulevard, Orrusey Market and Central Market
- Soft title
Original ID: MAK.A8
Does this location or property type interest you?
Send us a message by filling out the contact form below to schedule a FREE viewing. We have apartments, condos, office spaces in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Kampot and Sihanoukville.
About Prampi Makara (7 Makara):
Prampi Makara (7th January) named after the day when Kampuchean Armed Forces and Vietnamese troops liberated the capital in 1979.
It is literally the centre of Phnom Penh. A web of narrow streets with every shop imaginable, all seemingly headed towards Orussey Market. The real Phnom Penh, the beating heart, the raw flesh where shop owners and stall holder ply their trades.
A look up and you will see the pre-Pol Pot face of the city: the Khmer take on Modernism.
Prampi Makara is the smallest Khan in Phnom Penh. It is subdivided into 8 Sangkats and 33 Kroms (villages). It is only 2.2 km² but in 1998 had 96,192 inhabitants, making it one of the most densely populated areas in the city.
And yet, it is often overlooked.
Westerners tend to head towards Daun Penh or Chamkarmon as if nothing else matters. The Chinese appear only to want to be in BKK 1 close to Naga World. Both ends of the investor / renter spectrum look elsewhere.
Here you can buy or rent living spaces for half the price of other areas. They will have character and the moment you step into the street, the city presents itself in its fullness. Orussey Market watches over all – chaos by day, an eerie stillness by night.
Barely 700m north are Vattanac and Canadia Towers, 400m south west is Molyvann’s Olympic Stadium and to the immediate south BKK 1 and east, Riverside. It is all there… waiting.
Moving house – best you use a checklist as it can be a daunting task. Not only is it an emotional journey, but you’ll have reams of admin. Here’s a checklist to help you tick off (and fill) your boxes!
Even before moving house, change your address
- Start doing this 30 days before the move. Sometimes a phone call will do, but often you may have to provide proof of the new address to certain institutions or go into the bank, your doctor, kid’s school or Sangkat to fill in forms, so giving yourself a head start will help to shorten your to-do list.
- In some cases you may be able to receive statements and accounts by email. This cuts down on paper wastage and ensures an easier address change process.
Some institutions you should notify, plus a few extra things
We’re on Google
- ID: 7198
- Published: August 16, 2022
- Last Update: September 10, 2022
- Views: 898