- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ / entertainment area
- CCTV security
- Close to Aeon 3
- Close to CBD
- Close to embassies
- Contemporary design
- Elevator access
- Fire alarms
- Fitness Centre
- Fully furnished
- Good ROI
- hard title
- Hot water
- Large open plan spaces
- Natural light
- Off-street parking
- pet friendly
- Roof terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Washing machine
This beautifully presented 2-bedroom apartment is now available for sale in the iconic Urban Village project next to The Factory and Hun Sen Boulevard in central Phnom Penh.
It has plenty of natural light and ventilation with a private balcony and windows on 2 sides.
There is an amazing rooftop terrace to enjoy, on-site cafe, bakery and supermarket, gym and covered swimming pool.
This fully furnished home has everything you will need in this busy town – all you need do is pack a bag and move in!
This sale price of $110,000 is only available until 15 August, so hurry!
- Strata (hard) title – ideal for foreign ownership
- Brand new air-conditioning in 3 rooms
- Hot water in kitchen and bathroom
- Water filtration system in kitchen
- Quality furniture and loads of storage (note couch note shown in photos)
- Undercover secure car parking ($30/month) and moto parking (free)
- Close to schools and embassies
- Fully kitted kitchen and bathroom
- Electricity $0.30/KWh and water $0.85/m3
- Management fees: $105/quarter
- 24-hour security
Original ID: COR.UV1
Does this apartment interest you?
Does this location or property type interest you?
Send us a message by filling out the contact form below to schedule a FREE viewing.
We also have apartments, condos, office spaces for rent or for sale in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Kampot and Sihanoukville.
About Urban Village
Located 10 minutes from the centre of Phnom Penh, Urban Village is the “Live” and “Play” components of Urban Hub, with over 800 units in Phase 1 – sold out in less than a year – and over 4,000 units for Phase 2 & 3.
Directly adjacent to Urban Village is Factory Phnom Penh, where the “Work” and more “Play” activities take place.
How do you build a community in a high-rise? How do you connect people in an entirely greenfield development where everyone will be strangers when they move in? What do you do with the 3.4-hectare, 16-building garment factory sitting on half of the land awaiting development?
These were the design challenges posed to Urban Living Solutions for Urban Village, the residential component of the Urban Hub project.
Since 2000, Meanchey has been on the move with the emergence of factories and, more recently, large scale residential property developments.
Filling Boeng Tumpun lakes allowed large scale developments to grow and includes mixed use developments, schools, residential complexes and malls.
Steung Meanchey used to be one of the most impoverished areas in Phnom Penh, due to dumpsites and many NGOs moved there to assist the locals.
The area has now improved with modern infrastructure, road upgrades and general development.
About nearby Tonle Bassac:
Tonle Bassac is located on the west side of the Tonle Bassac River.
It covers around 3sqm flanked by Sihanouk Blvd, Norodom Blvd and National Road 1.
The area is known for having many alleys that branch off larger streets. They are full of bars and restaurants secluded from the busy city centre.
The reclaimed land (known as Koh Pich) has undergone big development with many condos, exhibition halls, hotels and other iconic builds, such as The Bridge, The Peak and DI Riviera.
Many embassies are in Tonle Bassac – Thai, Australian, Japanese, Indonesian, Russian and Malaysian as are government buildings and gated communities.
Consequently, you will notice increased security.
Moving house – best you use a checklist as it can be a daunting task. Not only is it an emotional journey, but you’ll have reams of admin.
Here’s a checklist to help you tick off (and fill) your boxes! Even before moving house, change your address
- Start doing this 30 days before the move. Sometimes a phone call will do, but often you may have to provide proof of the new address to certain institutions or go into the bank, your doctor, kid’s school or Sangkat to fill in forms, so giving yourself a head start will help to shorten your to-do list.
- In some cases you may be able to receive statements and accounts by email. This cuts down on paper wastage and ensures an easier address change process.
Some institutions you should notify, plus a few extra things
Check us out on Google
- ID: 25803
- Published: July 12, 2023
- Last Update: July 12, 2023
- Views: 271