- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- CCTV security
- Elevator access
- Fire alarms
- Fitness Centre
- Fully furnished
- Natural light
- Roof terrace
- Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Washing machine
With direct and secure street and elevator access, close to Orussey Market is this 2 bedroom apartment in 7 Makara now available for rent.
This large and airy apartment has superb city views from a good sized balcony including Olympic Stadium and beyond.
It offers a comfortable living space that would suit a busy urban couple or small family.
- Air-conditioning / hot water and ceiling fans
- Comfortable furniture with a modern touch
- Open plan western kitchen / living / dining area
- Both bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Elevator / pool / gym
- EDC ($0.25/KWh) / water $10/month
- Central location with on site parking
- Maid service 3 x weekly
- Minimum lease 6 months
- Alarm / fire sprinkler system
- Flat screen TV
- Reception / 24 hour security / CCTV
Original ID: 7MKR.VV4
Are you interested in this apartment?
Send us a message by filling out the contact form below to schedule a FREE viewing with a staff member. Abode Real Estate has an apartment, condo, office space for rent or for sale in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Kampot and Sihanoukville.
About 7 Makara
Prampi Makara (7th January) named after the day when the Kampuchean Armed Forces and Vietnamese troops liberated the capital in 1979.
It is literally the centre of Phnom Penh. A web of narrow streets with every shop imaginable, all seemingly headed towards Orussey Market. The real Phnom Penh, the beating heart, the raw flesh where shop owners and stall holder ply their trades.
A look up and you will see the pre-Pol Pot face of the city: the Khmer take on Modernism.
Prampi Makara is the smallest district in Phnom Penh. It is subdivided into 8 Sangkats – Monorom, Mittapheap, Veal Vong, Orussey I, Orussey II, Orussey III, Orussey IV and Boeung Prolit – and 33 Kroms. It is only 2.2 km² but in 1998 had 96,192 inhabitants, making it one of the most densely populated areas.
And yet, it is often overlooked.
Westerners tend to head towards Daun Penh or Chamkarmon as if nothing else matters. The Chinese appear only to want to be in BKK 1 close to Naga World. Both ends of the investor / renter spectrum look elsewhere.
Here you can buy or rent living spaces for half the price of other areas. They will have character and the moment you step into the street, the city presents itself in its fullness.
Orussey Market watches over all – chaos by day, an eerie stillness by night. Barely 700m north are Vattanac and Canadia Towers, 400m south west is Molyvann’s Olympic Stadium and to the immediate south BKK 1 and east, Riverside.
It is all there… waiting.
Postcode 12000 Phnom Penh real estate made easy
Phnom Penh real estate, especially the rental market, is not easy to navigate around as there’s a lot on offer and prices vary depending on where, when and what you are looking for. The city offers a range of properties, so it is important you know what is available.
Covid made things difficult for everyone and all over Phnom Penh, people started negotiating heavily. Although there is some residual goodwill, much has gone and prices are now close to pre-pandemic levels. Don’t expect real estate miracles any more!
Moving house – best you use a checklist as it can be a daunting task. Not only is it an emotional journey, but you’ll have reams of admin. Here’s a checklist to help you tick off (and fill) your boxes!
Even before moving house, change your address
- Start doing this 30 days before the move. Sometimes a phone call will do, but often you may have to provide proof of the new address to certain institutions or go into the bank, your doctor, kid’s school or Sangkat to fill in forms, so giving yourself a head start will help to shorten your to-do list.
- In some cases you may be able to receive statements and accounts by email. This cuts down on paper wastage and ensures an easier address change process.
Some institutions you should notify, plus a few extra things
- ID: 15622
- Published: August 23, 2022
- Last Update: August 23, 2022
- Views: 1185