- Property type: Condo / Condominium
- Offer type: For Rent
- City: Phnom Penh
- Neighborhood: Sen Sok
- Original Property ID: SS.UL2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property size: 126 m²
- Air Conditioning
- CCTV security
- Close to Aeon 2
- Close to schools
- Elevator access
- Fire alarms
- Fitness Centre
- Fully furnished
- Fully renovated
- Large open plan spaces
- Natural light
- Off-street parking
- Swimming Pool
- Washing machine
Ultimate 2 bedroom condo is now available for rent near AEON 2, Sen Sok, light pours into open-plan spaces that exploit airflow and balcony space from the corner position.
The bright and airy family room accommodates a huge living and dining area with a contemporary kitchen and bar.
The generous-sized bedrooms benefit from en-suite bathroom facilities and walk-in wardrobes.
Property ID: SS.UL2
Does this condo interest you?
Does this location or property type interest you?
Send us a message by filling out the contact form below to schedule a FREE viewing.
We have apartments, condos, office spaces, land for rent or for sale in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Kampot and Sihanoukville.
About Sen Sok:
Sen Sok district was formerly part of Kandal province but was absorbed into Phnom Penh’s expansion.
Sen Sok was also created through the merger of three Sangkats (Khmuonh, Phnom Penh Thmei and Tuek Thla).
The area is home to about 10% of the city’s population, located in the northwest which is a fast growing region of development.
In the last few years, there have been many high profile projects with the addition of AEON Mall 2, Global House and Makro and a plethora of mixed development projects and boreys.
About Toul Kork (near Sen Sok)
Toul Kork (or TK as it is locally known) lies in the north and northwest of Phnom Penh cut by Russian Boulevard from the CBD.
Now its northern area is far more affluent houses similarly priced to those in town.
Toul Kork (shortened to TK) literally means ‘ground hill’ in Khmer.
It is located to the north of the city centre, including the areas around Boeung Kak Lake and the areas further to the west.
Not being in the city, TK is good for people wanting a quiet life.
It has a mix of properties on wide roads, giving it a spacious suburban feel.
Now it has a more commercial feel, joining Tonle Bassac, Daun Penh and BKK.
It now boasts an increased number of commercial activities and is a good housing option.
TK has many condo developments with supermarkets, hospitals, schools, restaurants and coffee shops. AEON Mall 2, the country’s 2nd international mall 15 minutes away.
There are many institutions and businesses in TK including RUPP, IFL, Institute of Technology, Pannasastra, Tax Dept and Ministry of Labour.
Despite many completed and ‘in construction’ high rises, villas and gated communities dominate the area.
Wealthy Cambodian families like to live in or near TK. As affluence has grown, the area has birthed many retail shops.
TK Avenue (the first international style complex) and Phnom Penh City Centre Mall are 2 examples.
Boeung Kak and Camko City also feature large scale housing and commercial spaces.
South TK has mainly low rise properties mostly owned and occupied by locals.
How to minimize expenses
It makes sense to review your expenses and identify how to minimize your unnecessary spending so here are some suggestions to show you how to look after you, your finances AND the planet.
Simple tips on how to minimize expenses:
- Pay bills on time. Reconnections are time consuming and costly
- Check addresses and account names are correct before paying
- Be familiar with where bills are placed – sometimes you will find them in unusual places!
- EDC bills are issued every month on the same date, so keep a lookout!
- Water bills are issued every 2 months – again keep a lookout for them
- Once a bill’s due date expired you cannot pay by App, instead, you have a few days’ grace to pay in the offices (see slides 2 & 3).
- Bills can be paid at Wing outlets (almost on every street)
- It may be a good idea to pay extra on your water bill to avoid disconnections
- EDC reconnections usually take <2 working days and cost $2.50
- Water reconnections usually take <2 working days $15.25
- Don’t expect action on weekends and certainly not on holidays
- EDC website: https://www.edc.com.kh/index.php
- PPWSA website: http://www.ppwsa.com.kh/en/
Check us out on Google
- ID: 8380
- Published: December 31, 2022
- Last Update: March 13, 2023
- Views: 822