Luxury 2 bedroom condo for sale | Bassac Lane
- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- CCTV security
- Close to Aeon 1
- Close to embassies
- Close to Independence Monument
- Contemporary architecture
- Elevator access
- Fitness Centre
- Fully furnished
- Large reception area
- Natural light
- Off-street parking
- Roof terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Washing machine
This superbly presented 2 bedroom luxury condo in a secret niche near Bassac Lane, the chic heart of Phnom Penh is now available for sale.
Its luxurious interior offers functionality and spaciousness through layout simplicity. Strong design features and timeless quality finishes bring a unique character to the apartments. Texture and tone highlights in a neutral palette allow for personalization of each space.
This particular gem is on the east side and boasts of quality finishes throughout.
Luxury condo features:
Flooring, stairs, joinery and walls
- Hardwood 45 day professionally dried kiln Preah Pneou / herring-bone style / matt finish
- Solid wood treads with glass, steel under-carriage and wooden balustrade
- Wood joinery or MDF joinery / wooden main doors
- European Paint – 3 coats
- Laminate doors / aluminium kickboards / solid countertops / solid surface island with drop down table
- Moisture resistant cabinet body / touch open drawers and doors /
- Electrolux kitchen equipment (multi-function finger print friendly steel oven, touch control refrigerator, ceramic hob-straight edged glass and telescopic stainless steel hood)
- Under counter sinks / Franke German tap fitting.
- Touch open drawers / mirrored doors / solid countertops / moisture resistant cabinet body
- Under counter sinks / international standard tapware / Spanish tiles
Wardrobes, storage and access controls:
- Separate reception storage area / KABA digital door controls for lift, internal and main access doors
- Mirrored sliding doors with black aluminum frame / cabinets with grey melamine finish / touch open drawers
Pool, gym and entertainment area
- Saltwater 10m pool
- Separate BBQ and dining area
- Weather-friendly pool chaise, tables and chairs
- American gym equipment from Seara International
Luxury Bassac Lane condo facilities:
- Rooftop pool, gymnasium and BBQ area
- 24 hour security and concierge
- Rentable car parking
Original ID: TLB.P3
Does this condo interest you?
Does this location or property type interest you? Send us a message by filling out the contact form below to schedule a FREE viewing. We have apartments, condos, office spaces for rent and sale in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Kampot and Sihanoukville.
Amid widespread devastation of the hospitality industry by COVID, one area in Phnom Penh seems to be defying the odds. It includes bustling Bassac Lane, St 308 and St 21 where you will find cozy, high end bars and restaurants surrounded by new condos and other night venues.
The neighbourhood is made up of groovy little streets with cool bars and eateries almost hidden away. It is the fun area with a distinct western vibe with bars in a different theme or style to suit.
COVID-19 slowed business here but it bounced back and now the night air is filled with music as people return to their old habits. Bassac Lane is now so full of bars and hole-in-the-wall venues, that new venues are spilling into Street 308 and Street 21.
Because land prices here are 10-20% less than BKK 1, prices are cheaper all round. Prices of food and beverages are comparatively cheap. You can find a bar selling cocktails at $3, draught beer at $1 and meals from $5.
Amidst the general activity, there is a sense of optimism despite the tight border controls keeping tourist numbers down.
So instead of going to the usual haunts on Street 136 and Pub Street that have obviously been hard hit by the pandemic, check out Bassac Lane where the night lights are a little bit brighter.
Good guide to investing in Cambodia
Here is a good guide to investing in Cambodia that should steer you away from total financial disaster. The real estate market in Cambodia is extremely varied, more so than most countries, which can make investing either a smooth journey or a rocky one.
What separates a successful from unsuccessful investor is not pure luck, as many think, but the ability to recognise and avoid mistakes. Investing in Cambodia is no different, so here are some things to consider before you part with your hard earned cash.
Post Covid, 2022 and a brave new normal
There is some doubt as to what a post Covid world will look like even though many say things will be back to a brave new ‘normal’ by the end of 2022.
It is widely known that the pandemic changed consumer behavior and spending habits enormously. The suspension of regional and international travel, for instance, directly impacted retail, tourism and hospitality sectors across the globe.
This led to a rise in online shopping and entertainment platforms and is likely to create long-term effects on retail markets and eventually real estate.
Check us out on Google
- ID: 5185
- Published: December 28, 2022
- Last Update: January 15, 2023
- Views: 1505