3 bedroom luxury condo for sale | Bassac Lane Tonle Bassac
- Air Conditioning
- Backup generator
- CCTV security
- Close to Aeon 1
- Elevator access
- Fire alarms
- Fully furnished
- High ceilings
- Natural light
- Roof terrace
- Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Washing machine
This 5th floor 3 bedroom luxury condo is in a secret niche in Tonle Bassac and is available for sale. Its luxurious interior celebrates form and function with layout simplicity.
Strong design and timeless quality bring a uniqueness. Natural tones allow spaces to be personalized with this particular gem facing east.
Luxury condo features:
- Flooring: Kiln dried hardwood / herring-bone / matt finish
- Walls: European Paint – 3 coats
- Stairs: Solid wood treads with glass, steel and wooden balustrade
- Kitchen: Aluminium kickboards / solid counters / moisture resistant cabinets / touch open drawers and doors
- Electrolux equipment: Multi-function steel oven, touch control fridge, ceramic hob, stainless steel hood / Franke taps
- Bathrooms: Touch open drawers / mirrored doors / solid counters / moisture resistant cabinets / international standard tap-ware / Spanish tiles
- Wardrobes: Mirrored sliding doors black frames / grey melamine cabinets / touch open drawers
- Amenities: Saltwater pool / BBQ dining area / weather-friendly furniture / American gym
- Storage and access: Separate reception storage / KABA digital door controls
- 24-hour security, foyer and secure car parking
- 7.3% Gross yield
Original ID: TLB.P5a
Does this interest you?
Does this location or property type interest you? Send us a message by filling out the contact form below to schedule a FREE viewing.
We have apartments, condos, office spaces for rent and sale in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Kampot and Sihanoukville.
Amid widespread devastation of the hospitality industry by COVID, one area in Phnom Penh seems to be defying the odds. It includes bustling Bassac Lane, St 308 and St 21 where you will find cozy, high end bars and restaurants surrounded by new condos and other night venues.
The neighbourhood is made up of groovy little streets with cool bars and eateries almost hidden away. It is the fun area with a distinct western vibe with bars in a different theme or style to suit.
COVID-19 slowed business here but it bounced back and now the night air is filled with music as people return to their old habits. Bassac Lane is now so full of bars and hole-in-the-wall venues, that new venues are spilling into Street 308 and Street 21.
Because land prices here are 10-20% less than BKK 1, prices are cheaper all round. Prices of food and beverages are comparatively cheap. You can find a bar selling cocktails at $3, draught beer at $1 and meals from $5.
Amidst the general activity, there is a sense of optimism despite the tight border controls keeping tourist numbers down.
So instead of going to the usual haunts on Street 136 and Pub Street that have obviously been hard hit by the pandemic, check out Bassac Lane where the night lights are a little bit brighter.
Good guide to investing in Cambodia
Here is a good guide to investing in Cambodia that should steer you away from total financial disaster. The real estate market in Cambodia is extremely varied, more so than most countries, which can make investing either a smooth journey or a rocky one.
What separates a successful from unsuccessful investor is not pure luck, as many think, but the ability to recognise and avoid mistakes. Investing in Cambodia is no different, so here are some things to consider before you part with your hard earned cash.
Post Covid, 2022 and a brave new normal
There is some doubt as to what a post Covid world will look like even though many say things will be back to a brave new ‘normal’ by the end of 2022.
It is widely known that the pandemic changed consumer behavior and spending habits enormously. The suspension of regional and international travel, for instance, directly impacted retail, tourism and hospitality sectors across the globe.
This led to a rise in online shopping and entertainment platforms and is likely to create long-term effects on retail markets and eventually real estate.
Check us out on Google
- ID: 5174
- Published: June 28, 2022
- Last Update: August 17, 2022
- Views: 1422