- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ / entertainment area
- CCTV security
- City views
- Close to Aeon 3
- Close to embassies
- Elevator access
- Fire alarms
- Fitness Centre
- Fully furnished
- Hot water
- Natural light
- Off-street parking
- Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Washing machine
This quality Khmer-owned, built and managed 2-bedroom condo in a village setting is now for sale on Hun Sen Boulevard near AEON 3.
Located near a number of international schools and Aeon Max, this is a property that will be in high demand for years to come.
This is a great opportunity to get something special in Phnom Penh, a 2-bedroom apartment in a brand-new development with amazing facilities and mod cons.
It is surrounded by tons of retail / commercial options, plus a wide selection of sports, play and other social activities in Phnom Penh’s new central area of Chak Angrae.
Nothing is too far away.
Condo features include:
- All quality lighting fixtures
- 60-inch wall-mounted smart TV with Yamaha sound bar and cabinet
- Cable network
- Black out curtains
- Kitchen with – rice cooker, air fryer, electric oven, refrigerator, cookware, cutlery and crockery
- Washing machine
- Upgraded shower system
- Queen sized beds (2)
- Security box
- Dining table and chairs, couch, coffee table, etc.
- Wardrobes in both bedrooms
- 3 a/c units
Condo residents can enjoy:
- World-class gymnasium, outdoor tennis court, snooker room, mahjong rooms, indoor golf practice room, huge 50m swimming pool, indoor and outdoor entertainment areas, indoor basketball court, badminton and table tennis facilities.
- 24-hour security & CCTV & fire protection systems
- 3 elevators and private mailbox
- Data communication and video intercom systems in the condo
- Parking available ($60/month)
- Proximity to AEON 3, Chip Mong Mega Mall, PH Eco Mall & new airport (under construction)
Original ID: COR.RF4
Does this interest you?
Does this location or property type interest you?
Send us a message by filling out the contact form below to schedule a FREE viewing.
We have apartments, condos, office spaces, land for rent or for sale in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Kampot and Sihanoukville.
Since 2000, Meanchey has been on the move with the emergence of factories and, more recently, large scale residential property developments.
Filling Boeng Tumpun lakes allowed large scale developments to grow and includes mixed use developments, schools, residential complexes and malls.
Steung Meanchey used to be one of the most impoverished areas in Phnom Penh, due to dumpsites and many NGOs moved there to assist the locals.
The area has now improved with modern infrastructure, road upgrades and general development.
About nearby Tonle Bassac:
Tonle Bassac is located on the west side of the Tonle Bassac River.
It covers around 3sqm flanked by Sihanouk Blvd, Norodom Blvd and National Road 1.
The area is known for having many alleys that branch off larger streets. They are full of bars and restaurants secluded from the busy city centre.
The reclaimed land (known as Koh Pich) has undergone big development with many condos, exhibition halls, hotels and other iconic builds, such as The Bridge, The Peak and DI Riviera.
Many embassies are in Tonle Bassac – Thai, Australian, Japanese, Indonesian, Russian and Malaysian as are government buildings and gated communities.
Consequently, you will notice increased security.
Moving house – best you use a checklist as it can be a daunting task. Not only is it an emotional journey, but you’ll have reams of admin.
Here’s a checklist to help you tick off (and fill) your boxes! Even before moving house, change your address
- Start doing this 30 days before the move. Sometimes a phone call will do, but often you may have to provide proof of the new address to certain institutions or go into the bank, your doctor, kid’s school or Sangkat to fill in forms, so giving yourself a head start will help to shorten your to-do list.
- In some cases you may be able to receive statements and accounts by email. This cuts down on paper wastage and ensures an easier address change process.
Some institutions you should notify, plus a few extra things
Check us out on Google
- ID: 21238
- Published: March 3, 2023
- Last Update: May 24, 2023
- Views: 658