- Property type: Apartment
- Offer type: For Rent
- City: Phnom Penh
- Neighborhood: Chroy Changvar
- Original Property ID: CC1.E2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property size: 96 m²
- Air Conditioning
- Elevator access
- Fire alarms
- Hot water
- Maid service
- Panoramic river views
- Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
Located on the riverfront is this beautifully appointed luxury serviced apartment offering all mod-cons for its professional clientele to rent for short or a long term stay.
From the moment you step into this ultra-modern building you will feel special; like a 5-star hotel guest, a feeling that will remain the whole time you live here. Each individual apartment is fully furnished and fully-equipped with no detail untouched.
All you need do is move in!
Luxury short stay apartment details:
- 10% VAT and 2% Accommodation Tax
- Fully-furnished serviced apartments
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle service city centre/shopping mall
- Car park / 24-hour security
- Electricity: 750 Riels/KwH (studio & 1 BR), 1000 Riels/KwH (2 BR) and 1250 Riels/KwH (3 BR) – over-usage charge 1000 Riels will be charged per KwH)
Internet / cable TV
- Complementary airport transfer (subject to availability)
- Twice weekly cleaning services
- Free use of infinity pool, tennis court, gym, sky lounge, free coffee, sunset garden and kids’ playhouse.
- Special leasing offers: 10% off 1-2 month lease, 20% off 3-5 month lease, 30% off 6 months+ lease
Price schedules for 2-bedroom apartments:
- 96sqm ($2,850/month)
- 101sqm ($3,000/month)
- 108sqm ($3,250/month)
- 109sqm ($2,850/month)
- 110sqm ($3,250/month)
- 112sqm ($3,250/month)
- 118sqm ($3,400/month)
- 127sqm ($3,700/month)
Original ID: CC1.E2
Does this interest you?
Does this location or property type interest you? Send us a message by filling out the contact form below to schedule a FREE viewing. We have apartments, condos, office spaces for rent and sale in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Kampot and Sihanoukville.
Chroy Changvar: the forgotten, the outlying and the expanding
According to the World Bank ‘Urban Development in Phnom Penh’, successful economies have high levels of urbanization. Countries with similar GDP to Cambodia (Bangladesh and Kyrgyzstan) have rates near 35%.
Cambodia has only 21% of its people in urban areas. This is expected to rise to 36% by 2050.
Cambodia’s rate of urbanisation is already changing. Phnom Penh now has over 2 million residents. It is the largest, fastest growing city in this small country, now serving as a bold gateway to the world.
The need for good planning to mitigate congestion is critical in this fast-changing city. It is not surprising that locations oft overlooked are now getting more attention. Areas like Kandal, Chroy Changvar, Chbar Ampov and Russey Keo offer suitable living and working environments near the city centre.
The Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone is an example of the phasing-in of land-use to de-centralize commerce. This is a stimulus for the city to extend westward. Development in Chroy Changvar, Kandal Province, Chbar Ampov and Russey Keo will extend in other directions.
Phnom Penh’s population growth, urban renewal and likely ongoing foreign investment offer immense opportunities. Now is a good time for you to look before everyone else does!
Moving house – best you use a checklist as it can be a daunting task. Not only is it an emotional journey, but you’ll have reams of admin. Here’s a checklist to help you tick off (and fill) your boxes!
Even before moving house, change your address
- Start doing this 30 days before the move. Sometimes a phone call will do, but often you may have to provide proof of the new address to certain institutions or go into the bank, your doctor, kid’s school or Sangkat to fill in forms, so giving yourself a head start will help to shorten your to-do list.
- In some cases you may be able to receive statements and accounts by email. This cuts down on paper wastage and ensures an easier address change process.
Some institutions you should notify, plus a few extra things
- ID: 7651
- Published: July 11, 2022
- Last Update: August 18, 2022
- Views: 752