- Property type: Apartment
- Offer type: For Sale
- City: Phnom Penh
- Neighborhood: Central Market , Daun Penh
- Original Property ID: DP9.C11
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property size: 320 m²
- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- City views
- Elevator access
- High ceilings
- Hot water
- Reception services
- Swimming Pool
- Washing machine
This world class 4 bedroom designer contemporary style penthouse located in a bespoke 17 floor luxury tower is for sale in central Phnom Penh, minutes to the financial district.
Central Phnom Penh penthouse features:
- Fully furnished to a high standard
- Luxury bathroom and kitchen fittings
- Natural light throughout
- Incredible city and river views
- Private roof terrace
- Cable TV / high speed fibre optic internet
- 24-hour security & CCTV
- 24-hour concierge and lobby lounge
- Rooftop infinity pool and bar over the city
- A stunning rooftop terrace and infinity pool
- High tech fitness room with city views
- Residential sauna
- Pest control / waste management / light supplies
- Electricity back up power
- Car parking (optional)
Original ID: DP9.C11
Does this interest you?
Does this location or property type interest you? Send us a message by filling out the contact form below to schedule a FREE viewing. We also have apartments, condos, office spaces for rent or for sale in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Kampot and Sihanoukville.
Innovative Cambodia my 2nd home program
Cambodia my 2nd home (CM2H) is an innovative initiative recently launched by KHCA (Khmer Home Charity Association) in association with the Ministry of Interior (MOI). Its aim is to help foreign nationals enjoy a series of measures to facilitate living and business in Cambodia.
Benefits for participants in the Cambodia my 2nd home program include – a 10 year unlimited entry / exit visa and, after 5 years, they are eligible to apply for a Cambodian passport and enjoy the advantages of the ASEAN network.
Cambodia my 2nd home program applicant requirements:
- Must be a citizen of a country or region recognized by the Cambodian government, regardless of race, religion, or gender;
- Applicants must obtain formal approval to apply from the Ministry of Interior (MOI);
- At the time of submitting an application, all applicants must be at least 18 years old;
- All applicants must have investment capital of >USD$100,000 in Cambodia;
- Applicants must own at least one real estate project that has been formally approved by the government in Cambodia;
- Applicants must be eligible to apply for a personal bank account and / or a trust account; and
- Applicants for Cambodia my 2nd home (CM2H) program are not required to prove written or spoken Khmer language competency or academic qualifications.
Riverside: the real downtown
Riverside, the real downtown is the old city – Wat Phnom, Old Market, Kandal Market and Chaktomuk. Many generations’ footprints are here – Angkor kings, French colonists and UN troops. It is where the Mekong, Tonle Sap and Bassac rivers meet and where the Water Festival takes place each year.
Riverside is always stunning especially at sunrise and sunset. Day and night it is busy and a popular tourist spot.
Sisowath Quay (in honor of King Sisowath) is the riverfront road. It starts at the Buddhist Institute and continues north to Japanese Bridge. There it becomes Road 6 and out of the city.
The area has a wide choice of restaurants, wellbeing services, hotels, shops and bars. Among the restaurants, you will find Italian, French, Japanese, Vietnamese, Indonesian and Malaysian.
A personal reflection on Riverside
Street 172 is punctuated with $3 massage joints and bars occupied by grey faces framed with light grey hair. Yet, just around the corner, Street 178 is now arguably the rising art gallery district of Phnom Penh with the University of Fine Arts and National Museum only a stone’s throw away.
Friends Café has made a bold statement and the Mansion House seems to be waiting for reincarnation. Now the Hyatt has opened its doors to the Jet set, it may well be a different designer-schmick precinct to what is currently now.
In fact, when you look up along 172, the standard of shophouses is somewhat ‘better’ than in other parts of the city: it could be the rising star of Daun Penh and Riverside.
In the surrounding streets in this part of Phnom Penh, there is a sense that there are too many hostess bars, each vying for a shifting slice of the tourist and expat pie. Rents will rise with the inevitable escalation of land values and the ROI of each vendor’s patch will become more and more critical as the clock ticks.
Looking at Phsar Kandal and the open block where Prey Sar prison once sat. one can’t help but wonder what’s coming next. Given its proximity to Riverside and the 172 and 178 ‘sweet spot’, maybe there is something special waiting in the sidelines, something for the inspired new generation of architects and artists.
As of last week, digging has started. My guess is a shopping centre, possibly with apartments too!
We’re on Google
- ID: 5503
- Published: August 10, 2022
- Last Update: August 15, 2022
- Views: 834