- 24 Hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ / entertainment area
- City views
- Close to CBD
- Close to schools
- Elevator access
- Fully furnished
- Good ROI
- Hot water
- Natural light
- Off-street parking
- Roof terrace
- Swimming Pool
This brand new 2-bedroom Chroy Changvar Peninsula condo with unparalleled Mekong River views only minutes to the city is now available for sale.
All units fully furnished including sanitary wares, cabinetry and appliances.
Standard units have storage rooms, a timeless design and capture light and superb views.
- Secure off street carparking
- 24-hour concierge / security
- 4 passenger elevators
- A/C and hot water throughout
- Large fitness centre
- Roof top infinity pool and terrace
- Reception area
- Ground floor café in garden setting
- Minutes to French and US embassies
- New shopping centres nearby
Original ID: CC1.G4
Does this interest you?
Does this location or property type interest you?
Send a message by completing the form below to schedule a FREE viewing.
We have an apartment, office or villa for rent or sale in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Kampot or Sihanoukville for you.
Chroy Changvar : forgotten, outlying, expanding
According to World Bank’s 2017 report ‘Urban Development in Phnom Penh’, successful economies have high levels of urbanisation, such as Cambodia.
21% of its people are already living in urban areas. By 2050 this is expected to rise to 36%.
Cambodia’s rate of urbanisation is lower than expected for its GDP and it is expected to rise. Countries with similar GDP (Bangladesh and Kyrgyzstan) have urbanization rates closer to 35%.
Phnom Penh has seen significant growth and now has 2 million residents. It is the largest and fastest growing city in the country, serving as a gateway to the global economy.
The need for robust urban planning to mitigate growing congestion is becoming more critical in this fast-changing city.
So, it comes as no surprise that locations often overlooked when buying or renting are getting more attention.
Areas like Kandal Province, Chroy Changvar, Chbar Ampov and Russey Keo are offering suitable living and working environments not far from the centre of town.
The Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone (PPSEZ) is an example of the phasing-in of a land-use plan to de-centralise the city’s commercial activities.
This could be a stimulus for the city to extend westward.
Similarly, infrastructure development in Chroy Changvar, Kandal Province, Chbar Ampov and Russey Keo will stretch the city limits in all directions.
Phnom Penh’s projected population growth, gentrification and foreseeably ongoing foreign investment offer virtually unparalleled opportunities.
It is probably a good time to look before everyone sees.
Our guide to paying bills:
Abode guide to paying utility bills… why bother?
Abode Real Estate receives many inquiries about the process of paying bills in Phnom Penh, so here is a quick 2022 guide to help you.
- Pay bills on time. Reconnections are time consuming and costly
- Check addresses and account names are correct before paying
- Be familiar with where bills are placed – sometimes you will find them in unusual places!
- EDC bills are issued every month on the same date, so keep a lookout!
- Water bills are issued every 2 months – again keep a lookout for them
- Once a bill’s due date expired you cannot pay by App, instead, you have a few days’ grace to pay in the offices (see slides 2 & 3).
- Bills can be paid at Wing outlets (almost on every street)
- It may be a good idea to pay extra on your water bill to avoid disconnections
- EDC reconnections usually take <2 working days and cost $2.50
- Water reconnections usually take <2 working days $15.25
- Don’t expect action on weekends and certainly not on holidays
- EDC website: https://www.edc.com.kh/index.php
- PPWSA website: http://www.ppwsa.com.kh/en/
Check us out on Google
- ID: 21133
- Published: March 13, 2023
- Last Update: March 13, 2023
- Views: 637